Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Technique Junkies Welcome Hop! Happy Wednesday!

Welcome Junkies!  Thanks for starting April out with us! Today is an exciting day for the Technique Junkies team and to celebrate we are hosting a Welcome Hop!  We have lots of exciting news to share with you so make sure you start at the very beginning of the hop The Technique Junkies Designer Blog so you don't miss anything! As part of the celebration stamps in the TJ store will be on sale from 4/1-4/8 at a generous 15% off!

I am honored to be a part of such a super talented team of designers!  You have just come from our main Designer's blog which will be your main source for everything Technique Junkies!

I have a couple projects to share with you today featuring two really fun stamps from the  brand new April release: SD635 Kitty Watching and SDX Whatcha Doin?




I just love this little guy peeking out over the wall- and the sentiment just fits perfectly with this stamp!


Since I am an animal lover-my second project also features a furry friend- this one is S625 Kitty Profile.  So many techniques can be used to stamp and color this fabulous cat!  I chose a watercolor look-purely by stamping! Such amazing detail in this stamp!  


I was so excited to get stamping and creating with Technique Junkies fabulous stamps I have a Bonus project for you today featuring an incredibly versatile background stamp S597 Poppies and another great sentiment from the set PS005 Sentimental Sayings.


Thanks so much for stopping by today and I would love for you to share your thoughts in the comments section! 


Here is the lineup for today's Hop, be sure to to visit all the designer's for more great inspiration:


The next stop in the Welcome Hop is Marilyn.  Go check out her amazing creations and be inspired! 

Be Curious-Embrace Imperfection!
Pam

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Pam! I am in love with the Poppies card. It is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards, I am sorry to not be able to participate this time. I need to paly with my new stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome work. I love how you coloured your second cat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cards...especially the kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those cat images and all of these cards. Looking forward to following your work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a 'cat person', so of course I love your cat cards. The one peeking out of the chimney is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling cards- I am a flower lover- just love the poppies- and the kitties are cute too : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice work, Pam! Welcome to the team! I look forward to more beautiful work just like the projects you shared for the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE the cat. I started laughing the minute I saw that card. I've got to get that stamp.

    The other two cards are awesome too. But that cat peeping over the chimney with that sentiment just rings all kinds of bells for me.

    Smiles!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job, Pam. Loved all your cards but the poppies spoke to me. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great group of cards Pam. Have to say I'm partial to poppies. Love the gradient of colors you achieved as well as the glittery goodness behind the flowers. The Kitty stamps are too sweet as well though. Great work. I'm thrilled to be on a team with such talent! Kathy -

    ReplyDelete
  12. Each card is perfect! Love them all...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your Kitty Profile card, and the Palettini sentiment looks perfect on your Poppies card. Pretty work!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful cards! I'm new to TJ (imagine that!), so I am enjoying all the new things I see. The colors on the poppies are beautiful. I was at the Allentown Heirloom Productions Show and purchased the Peerless Watercolors. I am looking forward to using them.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Pam! Hey, I'm interested in the technique you used on the the 2nd kitty. How in the world did you get that look just by stamping? I'm loving that card! Maybe you need to do a video tutorial on that technique….hint, hint ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment