Monday, August 3, 2015

Creative Vision Stamps: Another Candle...

Happy Monday all!  Just returned home from a beautiful weekend with family in Provincetown, MA. We brought our fur-baby Tanner and she just absolutely LOVED the beach. But back to reality this week and back to the STUDIO!
Today I am sharing a card I created as a DT inspiration for 613 Avenue Create Challenge blog- it features a great sentiment stamp from Creative Vision Stamps: Another Candle


Both stencil mono print backgrounds I grabbed from my background stash - some days I just spend all day in the studio creating different background pieces and then look to them for inspiration later on when creating a card! 
I love using craft straws as candles and added some fabulous flames using a stencil, texture paste and distress glitter.

The craft straws were flattened and then run through my Xyron 1.5" Sticker Maker and adhered to the front of the card. The sentiment was stamped in VersaFine Black Onyx ink, cut out and adhered using the homemade Xyron dimensional foam tape.
Both backgrounds were matted onto Tim Holtz Kraft core card stock using the Xyron Mega Runner.


So join the fun this week for the 613 Avenue Create Challenge- as always anything goes with a optional twist Happy Birthday! You can never have too many b-day cards on hand!!


1 comment:

Post a Comment