Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Love Makes the World Go Round

Happy Tuesday all! Today I want to share another project with you from Paper Wings Productions featuring the World Stamp set 
I love coloring and fussy cutting so for this card I stamp the "world" several times with Memento Black ink and colored with Copics- then cut out. 



The background is a night sky created with Ranger Distress inks, layered with the stars using a The Crafter's Workshop stencil and Hero Arts Unicorn White Spray ink. 


The sentiment "love makes the world go round" was stamped in Archival Black alternating with the World image.  The fussy cut  and colored images were then adhered atop the stamped images by running through my Xyron 1.5" Sticker Maker.
Thanks for joining me today and be sure to come back and visit The Aviary and  my blog for more great PWP inspiration! And don't forget to check out the store for more great stamps!
And as always- Embrace Imperfection!

1 comment:

Post a Comment