Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Frothy Concoctions!

Happy Tuesday all! I am here today to share another fun project using Paper Wings Productions fantastic stamps!
Fall is here in New England and there is a crispness in the air-great fall days for hiking and of course my favorite: lattes!
So I thought I would create a project this week using the Frothy Concoctions stamp set:


To create this card I did a lot of stamping,fussy cutting and paper piecing-giving each portion of the latte cup some texture. White woven paper was used for the lid, cork for the sleeve and patterned paper for the cup itself. 


This is one of two fabulous coffee themed sets from PWP, the other is Play With Your Coffee - be sure to check them out online at the store!
Nothing like coming in from a cool fall walk outside and having a yummy latte!
Thanks for joining me again this week and be sure to check back often for more DT inspiration with the PWP stamps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment