Friday, January 26, 2018

More from My Favorite Things...

Still playing with all my new My Favorite Things new releases-making Valentine's Day cards.  Here's another card using the fun Monster Sized stamp and die set. I may be addicted to these critters.  I have them peeking out of the MFT Peek A BooStriped Heart die.



For the next card I used the MFTValentine Wishes Stamp set- heat embossed onto a watercolor background created with Tim Holtz  Ranger Distress Crayons. I also used some Ranger Distress ink and stencils (MFT Full of Heart and Simon Says Stamp Falling Hearts) to layer atop the watercolor to add some interest and dimension.



It was so much fun making these card- I mass produced a bunch of the Valentine Wishes to send out to my friends and loved ones!


Hope you enjoyed today's projects and I will be entering these as well into the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge- Layering.  Come join in the fun!

Embrace Imperfection 
Pam

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic group of Valentine cards. Quite the talent you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards. Great layering. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Layer It Up Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment